Diet Chart for Vitiligo Patients is very important for vitiligos. It is always recommended to every normal human on Earth adapt natural hygiene diet on regular basis just in intention to lower the risk of this disease. But this is also a fact that the cause of Vitiligo may be sometimes external and sometimes internal as it purely depends on the daily routine of a person.
Vitiligo Prevention Tips:
Below tips will definitely help preventing Vitiligo:
- Don’t mold your life style often and follow a routine yet simplest life style.
- Always avoid sudden exposure to heat from cold or to cold from heat.
- - Never try intake of cold and hot food items simultaneously.
- Though you can try oily and spicy food items often but never make it your routine habit
- Make a habit of finding some precious time for Prayer/Meditation/Yoga etc. on daily basis because it avoids stress.
- Never go for self-medication and must consult a registered Doctor in such case
- A special checkup to a Doctor becomes must especially when you find one or many small spots anywhere on your body. These spots may be of any color but particularly these are white or even pale. But never ignore change in your skin color.
- One thing should be understood clearly that early treatment always is beneficial to get early recovery.
- Facts about Vitiligo / Leucoderma:
- Below are some common facts about Leucoderma or you may say Vitiligo:
- Leucoderma/Vitiligo is commonly known as a silent skin disorder because the victim may never feel any skin burning sign or pain during its onset.
- Vitiligo is a disease that doesn’t known as contagious or infectious.
- Mostly the disease comes without any symptom.
- Vitiligo looks uglier generally in dark-colored people only because of its white yet very prominent color.
Restrictions during Vitiligo / Leucoderma Treatment:
Normally these restrictions are divided into two phases/parts:
1 – Diet Related:
Citrus fruits, Tomato, Tamarind, Curd, Citrus fruit items (including orange juices) and lemon or grapes are not allowed to intake and are strictly prohibited. Some doctors also suggests not to intake papaya. It’s also suggested that people with Vitiligo should lower the use of non-vegetarian foods, spicy foods and oily foods. Milk intake should also be lowered. Some medicines are also restricted including Chyawanparasha because this medicine contains Amla. Vitiligo patients are also not allowed to take any eatable made of pckles, stored sour things, tinned foods, soda bi carbonate, coffee, chocolates, cocoa products and tinned drinks.
2 – Lifestyle Related:
Any tight-fitting dress that ultimately disturbs the skin blood circulation (including dresses with elastic) should be avoided. Such dresses may also produce itching or scratching. Any new injury eventually results in producing new patch. Doctors also suggest avoiding the use of rubber or plastic wear as well as plastic ornament (including stickers or bindi). Swimming as well as playing under sun is also not allowed especially between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Vitiligo Patient Diet Chart:
It’s said that melanin pigmentation gets reduced using ascorbic acid which is widely found in citrus fruits. Therefore taking citrus foods is strictly prohibited to Vitiligo patients. Non-vegetarian foods act as a foreign body in Vitiligo patients to pigment cells; therefore should be avoided. Avoiding milk and any milk-related product is also better but up to some extent, only because repigmentation rate gets decreased using milk. Vitiligo patients are allowed to take Black Dates, Carrots, Beetroots, Red Radish, Greens Radish and Chickpeas. These are really helpful in reducing or recovering from white patches.